Saturday, October 8, 2011

it's the start of something new....

Yes, I know that this title is the name of a song from the ORIGINAL "High School Musical"...but I'm desperate!  Although I speak highly and am solely dedicated to Apple products and software, my husband informed me that they are going to be getting rid of iWeb...meaning, I need to begin my blog on another server.  

For those of you who know me, I pride myself on being computer savy.  However,  I am having difficulty getting accustomed to Google blogger!  God has certainly humbled me to the point that I am asking for any tips, hints, and tools to make my blog be as original as possible. 

Two questions so far:

1. How do I make the backgrounds of my tabs a neat texture/color without being just a box?
2. How do I display pictures in my posts so that they might have some sort of frame? (think instagram)

Thank you for your help, friends!



1 comment:

  1. For the tabs do you mean like on my blog? (crunchycraftyandcrazy.blogspot.com?) if so you have to make the image in gimp, photoshop or wherever and slice it evenly. Then I upload it to photo bucket. Then in the design area click add a gadget and you'll have to do it with HTML. Theres a youtube vid ill try to find and post on fb and tag you. You may have to play with it a little. For the frames, I'd suggest adding a frame in a photo editor, then just load the pic that way. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Blogger is pretty easy once you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete