Friday, December 2, 2011

Burlap....yes please!

So, I know MANY of us are addicted to pinterest....who couldn't be?! It's such a plethora of cute ideas ranging from fashion to DIY projects to awesome decor--it's official, I'm obsessed!  I did my first pinterest project today: Burlap Place Mats!  Sooooo simple, inexpensive, and nifty!

What I did:
  1. Cut 14" x 18" sections of burlap (I did six).  
  2. Print out the words with the font you want on card stock ( I did fonts for peas "Pea Annie" in 144 size)
  3. Place the card stock underneath each section of burlap.
  4. Use a MEDIUM point PAINT PEN and trace each word onto the burlap
  5. Voila! Enjoy your beautiful, chic place mats!
Next project from pinterest planned: Adorable picture frame Christmas wreath (check out one of my BFF's, Cari's blog to catch a peek of her wreath--adorable)  Super excited!  Hopefully I'll be getting my list of DIY projects done this weekend.  Ahhhhh....love!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love that you're making a wreath like mine! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete