Friday, December 9, 2011

Debuting my Siesta!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have the privilege of bragging on my wonderful sister, Lola (probably know to you as Laura).  As those of you who know much about my family, we're musically obsessed.  My mom has a Masters degree in Music Therapy.  My dad has sang his whole life, and particularly loves barbershop music (heehee).  I like to sing and play the piano, and Lola and our youngest sister Madelyn sing and play the piano.  Well, Lola has always had a beautiful voice, but I am proud to show you a recording she did of herself singing.  I am so proud to call her my sister, and to see how her voice has grown and matured.  We both endured hard criticism along with positive encouragement growing up, and a favorite memory I'll always treasure is singing with my sister.  We have sung in front of people our whole lives, but I don't think I would be out of line saying, not until the past few years, have we become more confident in this area.  So, it is my pleasure to introduce, one of the most beautiful voices I know: Laura Jeanette Kampfe singing Adele's "Make You Feel My Love".

No comments:

Post a Comment