Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy as a Clam!

So...in less than one week I get to see the most wonderful girls in the world!  I will be visiting my besties in Tulsa, Joplin & Fayetteville!  I fly into Tulsa on Wednesday, being picked up by Mo and blessed to enjoy lunch with Ash.  The on Thursday I will embark to my beloved Northwest Arkansas (you have NO IDEA how much I miss this place!), and get to spend the next few days with the rest of besties: Dina, Amber, and Kristin!  

So in honor of how excited I am, and how much I am looking forward to this beloved trip, I will be posting a picture of me with each of these fabulous women of God:)  I think everyone should have the honor of knowing them, because they have blessed my life beyond measure!

 Left: Kristin, Right: Amber

Left to Right: Morgan, Dina, Ash

I can't wait to spend some great quality time with them. It's going to be a blast!  I can't wait to meet Amber's son, Emerson, for the first time, cuddle with Kristin, watch loads of Gilmore girls with Mo, laugh super hard with Dina, and be SO sarcastic with Ash;)  I could not have asked God for better best friends in my life.  My kids one day will call them aunts, the Hubs KNOWS the priority they are in my life, and I hope we will all be friends until the days we die!

Get ready for updates from the wonderful vacay! There will be much to blog about:)

No comments:

Post a Comment