Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time...thus far!

I'm sorry, but I just can't help to be soooo thrilled that the Christmas season is finally here!  It's blissful, nostalgic, and endearing....I love everything from Christmas music, to trees, to tradition, to SNOW (even though we never get it south of Houston), to giving gifts, to Christmas cookies...love that my anniversary is less than a week before Christmas (2 years! yay!).  I really enjoy family and love at it's truest definition--GIVING. 

To be given the gift of eternal love and sacrifice if far more than I can comprehend, so for us to be able to somewhat reflect that by ENJOYING giving and serving others is just delightful!  I have started my Christmas shopping, and I feel somewhat like a little girl all giddy and tingly inside.  Ahhhhh....Christmas!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love your posts but you titled this one the name of my least favorite Christmas song... :(

    ReplyDelete