Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!  I hope this year has been a wonderful testimony to God's providence and work in your lives.  I know it has definitely been that for us!  We are thankful to have God bring us through hardships, and for Him allowing us to see continual moments of His grace.  

I am thankful for have such a wonderful husband who unconditionally loves me and cherishes me in spite of my flaws, and who constantly points me towards our Lord Jesus Christ.  He leads me, prayers with and for me, and is the most verbally affirming person I know.  I am also thankful for my two families.  I am blessed to have parents who love Christ and constantly pursue His will for their family, careers and children.  I am blessed to have siblings who bring great joy and uniqueness to my life.  I am thankful for "parents-in-law" who treat me as their own, love me, and are extremely hospitable in all they do.  I give thanks for amazing brothers-in-law, who are protective, endearing and some of the sweetest men I know.  I am thankful for my best friends, who always encourage me in the Word, uplift me, and pray for me.  Most of all, I am thankful to have a relationship with Christ--to have a Savior who chose to love me, die for me, and desire a relationship with me.  I am least deserving, and pray that my life can make some small impact in the grand scheme of things.

My prayer is that we can all remember what to truly be thankful for this season.  
God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment