Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm Back and Getting Acclimated:)

So sorry, dear readers for my long absence.  Things have been crazy in the Garner life, but are starting to settle down (kinda, not really).  Since my last post telling the news about our move to the Dallas area, we have moved to Frisco and Jeff has started his job at Prestonwood!  We found this great place 15 min away from the church and WE LOVE IT! We are literally 5-10 minutes from everything imaginable.  It's a great, great location and we are so blessed:)

We moved a week ago today into our lovely three bedroom, two bath duplex and Jeff started work that Sunday!  He has been busy (to say the least) but is very thankful and calls this his "dream job".  I couldn't be happier that he's happy (squeal!).  Please continue to pray that the staff at Prestonwood has energy as they prepare for Freedom Weekend (aka huge D-Now).  Also, please pray that God provides me with a job soon.  There are some great possibilities, and Jeff and I want the Lord's will.

I promise to get back to being semi-consistent with blogging as soon as we have internet in our home, for now, I'm thankful for wifi at an INCREDIBLE library 5 minutes from my house.  Woot!

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun to see what is happening in your life and the strength of your faith. Love you. May God continue to bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! your blog is adorable ! this is so encouraging ! whooo hoo!

    ReplyDelete